But, if we stop to think about it stash covers a lot of other things in our quilt room also.
- rotary cutters
- regular rulers, tape measures, rotary rulers
- seam rippers
- thread and bobbins
- needles, machine and hand, needle books
- marking tools
- patterns, purchased and home printed
- whole lot of single specialty tools
- straight pins, plus the magnetic holders and pin cushions. I consistently use 4 different types of straight pins...
- basting tools and safety pins and tackers
- quilt hoops and frames
- sewing baskets, tins, carry-along busy bags
- some even have a stash of sewing machines
- and of course, our little companions of all colors and sizes who give us encouragement each time we sit down to sew with any of the above.
The days are getting longer in my hemisphere